Mobile betting has been always an irreplaceable part of the platform that is owned by the Russian bookmaker 1xBet and the various ways to use this platform via mobile devices represent the best news for the Ghanaian punters who usually look for an alternative to the desktop betting.
This betting page provides the longest list of applications and mobile versions. The list includes:
- Mobile version where almost all of the betting operator’s services are available, including sport betting, casino games and etc. It is used directly from the browser of your smartphone or tablet.
- Android and iOS main applications where once again almost all of the services are available.
- Specially tailored poker apps for iOS and Android which can be used only for playing in any of the two poker rooms the gambling house provides. These apps can be downloaded directly from the Poker category in the page in difference to the rest of the apps for which there is a special category established and called Smartphone App.
- 1xBrowser for Android – this is a specially tailored browser from which you can enter the bookie’s page in the fastest way and, naturally, the browser can be used to visit other favourite pages of yours.
- Applications for Java devices – .jad and .jar apps which can be extremely useful for the group of the punters who do not own any smartphone or tablet, but an older type of a mobile device.
How to install the apps?
The answer to this question is quite simple, if you device runs on iOS. In this case, all you need to do is to enter the Apple market store and to type the name of the bookie in the search field. Please, have in mind that you will need to own a device with iOS 7 or newer version so the app can work properly on your device.
You will need, on the other side, version 4.1 if you have Android device and the specific thing here is that the app is not offered in Google Play Market. This is not on 1xBet’s fault, but due to the restriction Google, the owner of Android OS, has established in order to ban the gambling apps in its official market place.
Because of this, you to download the main application or the browser by following these steps:
- 1. Open from browser in your device 1xBet page, scroll down till the bottom and you will see a mobile application button. Simply touch the button.
- 2. In the newly opened page you will see several options and two of them are Android! And 1XBrowser. Touch the name of the option you prefer to install it.
- 3. The application will start downloading on your smartphone or tablet. Do not worry if you device ask you if you agree to download an application from unknown source – this question is always asked when an app that is out of the Google Play market list. If you device is older, you might need to manually enable the downloading of such an app and you can do it from your telephone settings.
- 4. Once the app is downloaded and installed successfully, you can find it in your mobile phone menu.
If you want to install Java apps you will not avoid the usage of a computer – you need to at first enter the Smartphone app category and then to download and save the apps somewhere on your system in a way to be able to transfer it to your mobile device later.
Is playing via the applications or the mobile version easy?
The answer is, by all means, YES! The mobile betting activity in this Russian bookie is even easier than the one from the desktop version because from your phone you are not going to be shown so many banners, graphics or links which usually confuse the punters who bet via a computer.
The mobile website is made in a way so in any of the pages only the things you really need to be shown (for instance, in the casino games page you are not going to see anything else, but the games, themselves) while the links to the rest of the categories in the platform will appear only if you press on the little button in the top right corner of the page.